Order Official Texas A&M University Transcripts
Current and former students may order their official academic transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse’s Myhub website.Current Students
There are two ways for current students to request an official transcript or enrollment verification.
- Login to Howdy Portal (https://howdy.tamu.edu/). Locate the Grades and Transcripts Channel and select Order Official Transcript. In Myhub, click on Self Service and then click on the Order Transcript button.
- Log directly into Myhub.org with your TAMU Single SignOn username and password
There are two ways for former students to request an official transcript.
- Log directly into Myhub.org using one of the social login options for LinkedIn or Google accounts. In Myhub, click on Self Service and then click on the Order Transcript button.
- Order official transcripts using the Transcript Order form.
- The order form can be submitted to our office via FAX, by mail, or in person.
- We cannot accept this form via email due to credit card security measures
- We cannot accept credit card info by phone or email.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
Be sure to take the following into consideration
- Track the status of orders, find answers to FAQ’s, and contact ordering support at National Student Clearinghouse My Student Center page.
- Students with active transcript holds will NOT be allowed to submit an order for an official transcript until the hold has been resolved.
- Consult with the transcript recipient to verify they will accept your transcript via the intended delivery method. Transcript recipients may not accept transcripts via the delivery methods available for ordering. It is the student’s responsibility to request transcript delivery for the recipient in a manner acceptable to them.
- View the list of Institutions Receiving Texas A&M University Electronic Transcripts (pdf) from Texas A&M University through the SPEEDE server.